Yes!!!!! BMT was done…. We are HALF way through…

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally, after all the hurdles and pains, transplantation got over. Thanks for the support friends. I was waiting for this day from almost 2 years. Yesterday was day A0. It takes almost 10 to 14 days to know whether the operation is success/fail. If it is success then new blood cells will be generated from her marrow. Really I am keeping my fingers crossed for the same. I strongly believe that we can cross this stage either.

I know how people worked hard for this to get it done. I should personally thank Mr. Sudheer and Mr. Anvesh Talluri for their hard work to connect people, contact media, organizations, meets and what not? They made me virtually present in their every effort. Guys, you are really superb. Of course there are lots and lots of people who really worked hard for this cause. I personally thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart.

And now, we are half way through. Once the cells start producing, we should also be ready to support her for all the side effects she’s going to face. So friends please don’t stop working, we should see her stand on her own feet doing a job and support her family.


She should be in hospital for almost 2 to 3 months from now in CMC. GOD, please give her strength to overcome all those hurdles.

1 comments:

ganand said...

thats indeed a great news...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP